Don't Miss a Beat
WTBF Radio is a community-driven radio station. Everything we do is for the wonderful people of Pike and the surrounding counties.
If you would like to have your nonprofit community and church announcements read on the air, fax us at 566-5689,
Mail us at 67 W. Court Square Troy, AL 36081
E-mail us at
Or come by the studio on the square in downtown Troy!
Local news and obituaries are read every day at noon and 5:00pm on FM 94.7 and AM 970/FM 96.3
• The Bullock County Commission meets Monday Morning at 9:00 a.m. at the Courthouse
• The pike county Commission meets Monday afternoon at 5:15 p.m. on the second floor of the Pike County Health Department Building on South Franlkin Drive in Troy.
• The Ozark Downtown Redevelopment meeting is Monday at 5:15 p.m.
• The Pike County Humane Society meets Monday evening at 6:00 p.m. at Troy Bank and Trust next to Lowes.
• "Charlies Angels" Retired Military Association meets Monday night at 6:00 p.m. at Fire Station #2 on Wallace Drive in Troy.
• AA meets Monday night at 7:00 p.m. at East Central Mental Health and at First Baptist in Luverne.
• The Brundidge American Legion Post meets Monday night at 6:30 p.m. at the Post Home at 4664 Highway 231 South.
Every 3rd Monday
• There's a D.A.V. Chapter Service officer at the Colley Senior Complex this and every third Monday of the month from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
• The Ozark City Planning Commission meets Monday evening at 5:45 in the Ozark Council Chambers
• Union Springs City Council meets Monday night at 6:00 p.m. at the County Courthouse.
• AA Meets Monday night at 7:00 p.m. at East Central Mental Health in Troy and at First Baptist in Luverne.
Every 3rd Tuesday
• The Brundidge City Council meets Tuesday evening at 6:00 p.m. at the Bass House.
• Ozark City Council meets Tuesday evening at 6:00 p.m.
• AA meets Tuesday evening at 7:00 p.m. at St. Mark Episcopal Church in Troy.
Every 3rd Thursday
Troy Parks and Recreation hosts Bingo every third Thursday of the month at 2:00 p.m. For more call 670-6069.
2nd & 4th Tuesdays
• The Pike County Commission meets every fourth Monday afternoon at 5:15 p.m. on the second floor of the County Health Department Building on Franklin Drive in Troy.
• AA meets every fourth Monday at 7:00 p.m. at East Central Mental Health in Troy.
• AA meets every second and fourth Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m. at St. Mark Episcopal Church in Troy.
• The Troy City Council meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at 5:00 p.m. at City Hall.
• The Pike County Farmers Market is open Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 4:00-6:00 and Saturday mornings from 7-11 between the Bicentenial Park and Troy Bank and Trust on Highway 231 in Troy.
• The City of Troy Has a special clean-up in council District 3, Marcus Paramore's District this month. Residents of single family dwellings in District 2 can dispose of large items such as furniture, appliances, junk autos, etc. for free!
• Tupper Lightfoot Memorial Library in Brundidge hosts "Growing Words" the first Mondays of each month at 6:00 p.m. It's for writers of all kinds!
Every Second Sunday
• Green Hills Funeral Home in Troy has a grief support meeting this and every second Sunday of the Month at 4:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
There’s gospel and easy listening at Saturday from 5-8 p.m. at the old Arguta School-House on County Road 13 in Skipperville! Admission is Free!
Renew Your Vehicle Tag During The Month That Corresponds With The Fist Letter Of Your Last Name
Jan: A,D July: P,L
Feb: B Aug: J,K,R
March: C,E Sept: Q,S,T
April: F,G,N Oct: U,V,W,X,Y,Z